1. Nosratabadi M.(dissertation). Karbrdthlyl little brain waves in the diagnosis and treatment of neurofeedback in ADHD; a pilot study.Tehran :Allameh Tabatabaei University; 2007: 67-8. [Persian]
2. Hammond DC. What is neurofeedback? Journal of neurotherapy 2007;10(4):25-36.
3. Thompson M, Thompson L. The neurofeedback book: an introduction to basic concepts in applied psychophysiology. 2 nd ed. Illustrated:Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback; 2003: 457.
4. Vernon D, Frick A, Gruzelier J. Neurofeedback as a treatment for ADHD: A methodological review with implications for future research. Journal of Neurotherapy 2004;8(2):53-82.
5. Fuchs T, Birbaumer N, Lutzenberger W, Gruzelier JH, Kaiser J. Neurofeedback treatment for attention- deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children: a comparison with methylphenidate. Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 2003;28(1):1-12.
6. Denckla, M. B. (1996). A theory and model of executive function: A neuropsychological perspective. In G. R. Lyon & N. A. Krasnegor (Eds.), Attention, memory, and executive function (pp. 263-278). Baltimore: Paul H Brookes Publishing.
7. Dawson P, Guare R. Executive skills in children and adolescents: A practical guide to assessment and intervention. 2nd ed. New York: Guilford Press;2004: 186.
8. Kramer D. Predictions of performance by EEG and skin conductance. IUJCS 2007;2(3):3-13.
9. Dane S, Erzurumluoglu A. Sex and handedness differences in eye-hand visual reaction times in handball players. IJN 2003;113(7):923-9.
10. Steinberg M, Othmer S. The 20 hour solution: Training minds to concentrate and self-regulate naturally without medication. USA: Reed Pub;2004: 48-9.
11. Vernon DJ. Can neurofeedback training enhance performance? An evaluation of the evidence with implications for future research. APB 2005;30(4):347-64.
12. Keizer AW, Verschoor M, Verment RS, Hommel B. The effect of gamma enhancing neurofeedback on the control of feature bindings and intelligence measures. IJP 2010;75(1):25-32.
13. Kahana MJ, Sekuler R, Caplan JB, Kirschen M, Madsen JR. Human theta oscillations exhibit task dependence during virtual maze navigation. Nature 1999;399(6738):781-4.
14. Klimesch W, Doppelmayr M, Stadler W, Pöllhuber D, Sauseng P, Roehm D. Episodic retrieval is reflected by a process specific increase in human electroencephalographic theta activity. Neuroscience letters 2001;302(1):49-52.
15. Leins U, Goth G, Hinterberger T, Klinger C, Rumpf N, Strehl U. Neurofeedback for children with ADHD: a comparison of SCP and Theta/Beta protocols. APB 2007;32(2):73-88.
16. Salman MM.(dissertation). Efficacy of Neurofeedback Training on Sports Performance National Team players. Tehran :Tehran University; 2010: 111-2.
17. Loo SK, Barkley RA. Clinical utility of EEG in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Applied neuropsychology 2005;12(2):64-76.
18. Beauregard M, Lévesque J. Functional magnetic resonance imaging investigation of the effects of neurofeedback training on the neural bases of selective attention and response inhibition in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. APB 2006;31(1):3-20.
19. Cho B-H, Kim S, Shin DI, Lee JH, Min Lee S, Young Kim I, et al. Neurofeedback training with virtual reality for inattention and impulsiveness. Cyberpsychology & Behavior 2004;7(5):519-26.
20. Doppelmayr M, Sauseng P, Doppelmayr H. Modifications in the human EEG during extralong physical activity. Neurophysiology 2007;39(1):76-81.
21. Egner T, Gruzelier JH. Learned self-regulation of EEG frequency components affects attention and event-related brain potentials in humans. Neuroreport 2001;12(18):4155-9.
22. Shelton J, Kumar GP. Comparison between auditory and visual simple reaction times. Neuroscience & Medicine 2010;1(01):30-2.
23. Doppelmayr M, Weber E. Effects of SMR and theta/beta neurofeedback on reaction times, spatial abilities, and creativity. Journal of Neurotherapy 2011;15(2):115-29.
24. Arani FD, Rostami R, Nostratabadi M. Effectiveness of neurofeedback training as a treatment for opioid-dependent patients. Clinical EEG and neuroscience 2010;41(3):170-7.